Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged, Again


Thanks Schokolade Mädchen. It’s always nice to reflect on one’s wacky behavior.

Top 3 Guilty Pleasures:

1. Choclait Chips - I’ve eaten an entire box in one sitting. They're scrumptious chocolate-covered strips of cookies. Just writing about them makes my mouth water; I think I'll buy a box today! It's a pity that they're only available in Europe.


2. Music Videos- A great way to keep up with the latest fashion trends; and dance moves.


3. Watching TV (muted), while listening to the radio and surfing the web- simultaneously. This is absolutely forbidden when Matze is home.



1 comment:

Schokolade Mädchen said...

Girl, I know Matze will have a FIT if he catches you wasting all that energy! And I am with you on the Chips. I wasn't a fan until you and G turned me on to them:)